1996 Caprice Rear Axle with PBR disc brakes

blmatt1955

Jul 13, 2021
Central Virginia
I have acquired a 1996 rear axle from a caprice with disc brakes. I am interested in using it in my 1937 Oldsmobile project. The chassis will be new to the 37. Does anyone have a source for a 3D model of this axle, or a dimensional drawing of such? I am also looking for suspension point location drawings or data. Thanks so much for any help you might have.
Brian

MikeThomas1954

Jun 27, 2020
Little Rock AR
I have acquired a 1996 rear axle from a caprice with disc brakes. I am interested in using it in my 1937 Oldsmobile project. The chassis will be new to the 37. Does anyone have a source for a 3D model of this axle, or a dimensional drawing of such? I am also looking for suspension point location drawings or data. Thanks so much for any help you might have.
Brian
I have the factory service manual for the 96 caprice, Impala SS and Roadmaster

MikeThomas1954

Jun 27, 2020
Little Rock AR
Brian
I have the factory service manual for a 96 caprice, I think your drawing is in there. Feel free to call Mike in Little Rock..501 9201050

Latest posts