1978 Caprice Ls Swap

rwd_pete

Sep 5, 2018
The proportioning valve should fix the front/rear split. On Impala SS's there was what was referred to as a "stealth bolt" mod where guys would add a piece of bolt inside the proportioning valve to direct more pressure to the rear. I think the 4 wheel disc master cylinder adds more pressure to the calipers. If you don't have to push too hard on the pedal to stop, then I guess you are OK.
So Ms. Vanessa is your car's name? I call my 56 Ford Fairlane Victoria Ms. Vicky. "Victoria's Secret" is a small block chev. driveline. LOL

J.McGinnis

Apr 22, 2020
I finally bit the bulketcsnd ordered more parts. Got some headers from speed engineering. Spark plugs and wires along with a fuel pump. I also got a stall converter for my trans. I also ordered front accessory brackets from Lssimple. Once those come in the mail I’ll buy the alternator and water pump. Then all is left to do is run the fuel system, out oil in it and I believe harness and computer.

Attachments

J.McGinnis

Apr 22, 2020
Update! Drove 2 hours to summit and purchased Holley terminator x wire harness and ict coil brackets to clear for the fuel rails. System is pretty straight forward. Just needs cleaned up a bit. I was able to get it started.