Greetings

mseifrit

Apr 8, 2022
Greeting from Alberta. Just bought a ‘66 wildcat custom convertible. Needs a few things but hope to be driving it this summer.

mseifrit

Apr 8, 2022
B0160C3D-C35F-4E66-A00B-DAA954D289CD.jpeg

Reactions: GoodOldsGuy

GoodOldsGuy

Oct 20, 2020
Texas
Holy gas guzzling big block Batman, that car is beautiful. Is it a 430? My dad had a 1967 4 door hardtop with one. It was the first car I ever drove. My dad let me drive it on the highway (with his supervision) when I was 14 years old. The 70s were a much more innocent time no doubt. Lol I wouldn't even think of letting a 14 year old do that these days. The list of criminal charges would be long, child protective services would try to take the kid, and no insurance company on the planet would even say your name out loud much less write you a policy. He also let me have the controls of his Cessna in flight, and when I was even younger he took me to the range to fire an M16 (at full auto) when he was a combat arms instructor at Lackland. Growing up, I thought he was very strict, but nowadays he'd probably be in prison for all that. Lol Sorry for the long story (again), this getting old thing is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

mseifrit

Apr 8, 2022
Thanks. It has a 401, had one when I was younger and always wanted another so when this came along I couldn’t pass it up. Yes things have certainly changed, my mom always says ( 92 ) that getting old isn’t for the weak.

Reactions: GoodOldsGuy

Latest posts